Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Jubilee dropping below 380 support

jakals
Occasional Contributor
Jubilee just dropped 20% in less than a week just after they paid consultants with 456 000 shares. Are these consultants just flooding the market? At the same time Jubilee announced positive results on the "con roast" process with no positive effect?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
SKALA
Super Contributor
Kan ook nie verstaan hoekom prys so val nie. Met al die "positiewe" verwikkelinge het ek gedink tyd om nog by te koop, maar nou sal ek eers wag.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
too few traders all possbly random moves
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Barry, maybe, but why no strong support for the company? Seems no big boys see value here.
0 Kudos
jakals
Occasional Contributor
Personally I think it's a great buy at these levels and I will be buying a great deal more as soon as I free up other funds. If you look at the charts buyers have been stocking up this share since May-June and still are. The "Con Roast" process can change the total Platinum industry and Breamore (now owned by Jubilee) patented this internationally.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Ja jakals, your info is correct, but the trade volumes are low and there was no rush at all to buy shares when the big news broke, so that concerns me.
0 Kudos
jakals
Occasional Contributor
SKALA, I am still a firm believer that if this share starts flying we will see some fireworks!!
0 Kudos