Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MUR

hs
Regular Contributor
MUR will rise again
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
theyoungster
Super Contributor
me and preston have a little challenge going on this one
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hmm, classic doji candle today, possible reversal? I sold my longs at the close, will see what happens.
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
i prefer AEG and released a sens today saying full year earnings up to 50% higher - i think it has more legs still relatively cheap and solid order book.
0 Kudos
Tom168
Frequent Contributor
Doji candles does not always means reversal patterns, the closing for tomorrow will comfirm things. If tomorrow closes above the high of the doji then indicating a massive buying pressure and therefore a few more up days. IF it closes below the low of the doji a evening star pattern is formed and this share gonna retrace big time. Im my opinion the chances are high that it will go down...stocastic is extremely high, volume declining as price went up..very bearish signal. Well interesting day tomorrow
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And its pulled back from its high to close below a particularly tough descending resistance line. The factors that determine the movement of a share price - 50% overall market, 30% sector and 20% stock itself. If 2010 and a huge order book is already factored into the price, the unknown that drives price here is how far interest rates will rise to hurt the homeowner/builder and influence the sector. But that's just my take.
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
dont think MUR's order book will be effected by interest rates.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I have posted (e-mailed) MUR chart to Greg Capra from pristine.com and he believes further upward movement is headed our way. Share is traded nicely above the 20 EMA.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No but M&R's sector is influenced. Refer you back to the 30%. Look at the JSE-Cons index to see where it was and where it's now.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Sorry guys . I maybe wrong but i think this share is heading to R101 very shortly.
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Preston, OMO in the short term NO, but in the long term yip as with most shares (excluding fledglings)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Let's see its intent today - if it breaks up from the channel today with volume I'd buy it tomorrow on making a new high (to prevent false breakout). If it closes down today, then I'd short at 16h30 today with my stop set to just behind the resistance line for a very small R.
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
quite flat hey preston? ;-)
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
yip...So you have earned the right to be called "Market god " for a day. :-)
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
but i see this one rising tomorrow!
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
The only thing that concerns me about MUR is that the volumes from R90 to R95 were barely average then you look at woolies which has good volumes but moves sideways. Dont know if i read too much into volumes. any opinions?
0 Kudos