Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Might be a stupid question but hey im jus a rookie

Mr_S
Super Contributor
and by the way i use FA for entry points and FA to find the right company, my long term strategy is to buy and hold stock for capital maximum capital appreciation, incl high div yields, and im thinking that with all the inflation figures etc the interest rates are going to peak next year and maybe start the decline towards the end of 2009. im basing this on my previous study of the similar rise in interests in 1998 if im not mistaken, and it comes approximately every 8-9 years. so my strategy for the end of this year is to invest heavyly in interest sensitive stocks, aveng doesnt really fit into that so ill monitor til abt next year march then decide.
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Long term INVESTOR. Primarily to learn from YOU and other forumlites but it is a form of entertainment. Especially you know who, the poor soul.
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
That's not even worth 2c. MR S is trying to learn something, so rather offer something constructive, otherwise rather pick on the more experienced gals/guys.
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
I own both SBK and MPC. I was fortunate to add to my positions at lower levels. They're both quality companies with good growth prospects and attractive dividend yields, available at a fair price. OMO
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
0 Kudos