Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

My Select Watchlist.

barry_1
Super Contributor
There is always a risk factor in dealing in shares,so before you buy always do your homework and research.I,ve started a watchlist of shares outside the more popular ones that i think have something extra going for them,which might take a year or more to fully develop.The first share on my list is Buildmax,which has just bought into a company which does open cast mining.This much needed service is in short supply and they are also able to supply the needs of these mines.Surly this can be another Scharrig(Sentula) in the making!
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
barry_1
Super Contributor
Since the start of the month it has gone up by 18%.I have shares in the company.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Hi Barry also started a penny share watchlist, planning on buying a portfolio of penny shares and leaving it for a couple of years and see what gives, aint planning on betting the whole house maybe 15 to 20 k max if it comes of great if not... ahhh lesson learnt, but trying to pick the would be winners from the losers aint no easy task. is there any criteria for trying to pick these winners and avoid the losers that you know of, was looking at Zaptronix, any views on that one.
0 Kudos
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
Watch out for Zaptronix. They are late with their finacials and very close to getting suspended on the JSE. Bad press of late.
0 Kudos
grandmaster
Frequent Contributor
Hi Barry-ATR is also one to keep your eye on,if you haven't already. It has increased sharply of late,but has plenty more potential-a nice simple,easy to understand business.Have had these for a while now.I also like PSV at these levels-a good little business.
0 Kudos