Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

NBEXXCA

BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
please can any one help me with this warrant, which way is it going to go??????????????????????????????????
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
CE
Super Contributor
Banks do not controlle the price below 10c if I remember correctly. Packman is at weekly 23,5% !!!! Mirracle bro, mirracle. Look at the matrix and decide.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
BadBoy you have been a bad bad boy. this thing is lossing nearly 5% a day to time decay it is headed only one way and that is oblivion. Exx has great prospects but get your ass into a decent warrent or simply get out.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
J-man, am I correct with the 10c issue ? If so, he should check what the underlying must be for the warrant to get there. Agree with the rest you said.
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
thanks CE but please tell me what is matrix
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
It is the underlying share price (in this case EXX) vs the warrant price. Go to http://www.warrants.co.za/servlets/za.co.scmb.www.proxy.WarrantsWWW/default.asp and download the Standard Bank warrant matrix and you will see exactly what it is.
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
thanks CE FOR YOUR HELP:-)
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Pleasure, you need some serious education on this issue. Did you look at the warrant cource on this site under "Help and education" Suggest you start there.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I think that is a rule of thumb not cast in stone. BadBoy Please go to the course and do the online course on warrents. If you dont know what a price matrix is please dont trade until you do. feel free to ask questions any time. Also a basic rule of thumb is quality cost money the same applies in the warrent market.
0 Kudos