Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

NOW IS THE TIME...come on bulls time to step up to the plate

Not applicable
What happened to all the big mouthed bulls from last week....I suspect they will all desert each other in their greatest time of need. Top 40 below 30k before you can say Rump steak..
0 Kudos
52 REPLIES 52
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
but yes it really is time to step up to the plate...just make sure you dont get sucked in by a dow gap close or something (Like Friday).
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
think you missed the point .. but anyways tis coffee time ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
oh sheet ...and I still wanted to say RUMP STEAK! what was the point Simon?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
our intermediate target of 29950 hit
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
299750 set last week if you racell....we need to watch for a retest of 30K and a possible dow gap close attempt...but with a 500 plus point buffer we can afford a bit of a retrace with position size reduced.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
probably make that 780 or so to ensure we are taken out as the target approaches...will asesss as we get there.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
S4 pivot is 29888 so that needs to be watched as well.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
On the global front, everything is falling. Italian bond auction not a nice picture. My consern is that the ALSI RSI is below 30. Can it go even lower?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have sort of the same, watching close with stop enough for small bounce
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes but it may cause us to bounce.....But I thought everything was so great in the world last week? all the data positive....everything on the up and up...not directed at you just maiking the point about the Vix and complacency again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
For us to extend the losses the Dow really needs to extend beyond this major support around 12560ish. As always no analysis of the top 40 is complete without that before that level si resolved expect a lot of volatility.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
for sure..where can one get DOW graphs! I usually just watch Bloomberg but useless..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
this vid talks about those Dow levels but it should really be seen in conjunction with the terminating diagonal video in which we show how the target is calculated.....(Its free BTW)...http://www.realchartist.com/videos/free-videos/312-26-jan-2012-we-have-a-127-extension-completed.htm...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
see DOW below 12560 on 15 minute delay.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Natrass,,,everything is available for free if you know how...mail me [email protected]
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and by that i mean apart from your hardware (which is a PC basically) you should not be paying for software/live feeds or the even the priviledge of having an account open. Nothing illegitimate you just need to lift the veil from your eyes
0 Kudos