Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

OH MY GOD!

john_1
Super Contributor
this market is emotional. That said I am going to breakfast.
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
john_1
Super Contributor
to explain myself..the market has already traveled about 1000 points in one hour and the diffrence between the high and low is only about 350 points.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
This is nothing. I thought you were married and had been thru two pregnancies.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I consider that my trading edge..nothing the market can throw at me can exceed that.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah im done for now...gap close was enough....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
yeah me too. That was one of wildest openning hours I have ever seen. The speed, the slipage, the spreads. That said I have my target and I have other work to do.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
same here...5 .5 k in the bank and now its lunch at the St James retirement hotel....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Geez chartist.. you are really taking this retirment thing to heart. when are you going for false teeth fitment?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
or maybe I will stick arround and trade the reverse head and shoulders breweing
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
The only thing brewing was my Coffee, you should have gone to lunch with the old folk.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John I did....back now....
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Hey John, get a hotel room.....LOL
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Maggie Darling, what can I do to help you get laid, every post you make is dripping in sexual need. In my single days I was free to do this kind of work as a service but alas these days I only do referals.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Grizzly Adams....No.1 Hairy Goat Trail, Outeniqua Mountains.....Ferrari's will only get within 10km, Landcruizzzers thereafter....."after action satisfaction guaranteed"...light a Winston & taste America!....the TA on Grizzly points to an imminent breakout....definitely to the upside!....whats going down on your Friday Johnno?...Got 18 holes lined up on the Montague course...see ya later. Adios.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ya my system fired a long at the close. So I guess we going to bounce a little today. Must say I could do with a game of golf..Its such a beautiful day in Cape Town and seeing the sun has become such a rare event...
0 Kudos