Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Only 500 odd points to go..

Not applicable
as dear SBK registers a new Supply signal(R104)...now will the BANK Index wait till Thursday's announcement, or ....??.As the cries of the Great Unwashed, resound over the Circus Maximus....38000 ! 38000 !...SELL ! SELL !...heh.
0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
Not applicable
SBK at R102 will open the Chasm beneath,with P&F support at R95-97.Come hither,my sweet...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Always so optimistic and unfailingly cheerful, dude. I cannot figure out why you ain't a raging long..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
G-dude : Just following the TrendLeader(Pied Piper)... and Happy to be there in a TeleTubby sorta way..for Vengeance is a River,soon to swell with Momentum-Rats in my coss-hairs.Closerrrr,just a little more...Aaaa,they're in Platoons.Can't miss....3 at a time..Zooooooom..Infra-Red.....ON !
0 Kudos
Not applicable
..you must give me the number of your medicine man..his produce sounds waaay better'n mine...
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Zarp, whats gonna break me heart is that SBK will most likely hit R95 but a week or so after the expire date of that horrid warrant. Even if it hits the strike price on the day or before strike I think you need it on an average to be below that price to recover some cash.
If u are so convinced of your way why not take the trouble to understand SSFs and eliminate this b@tch called timedecay? It still gives u gearing, and only gearing, with no volatility & time decay fiddles from the issuer AND you can SHORT quite a decent lot of the TOP40's. Put another way, I reckon if u bought SSF when you bought the warrant, u most likely would be sitting on a profit already!
Now if u want to pass on that then it just means u definately not in it to Profit and that is scary....
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
Zarp doesn't seem to be into profits. I gave a similar tip - suggested going the CFD route. No time-decay, and should earn interest on his short position. Sounds a lot better than -14% per week time decay... ~3% per day at the moment. Problem with going for a SSF or CFD is that I don't think Zarp has the discipline to get out if the position turns against him. He is happy to ride a warrant to zero, but try that strategy with a SSF contract and he is going to get margin calls.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I hear you.I understand the advantages of SSFs.However, right now,near the cliff-edge I mmight as well stay the course.But first...my fight with the the evil Queen of Darkness,SBKDBV, continues.SBKNBQ has made 70-80% since the BANK Index gave the P&F Sell signal.(with more to come.)...ho-hummer !
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
It's not as iff the cliff you refer to suddenly arrived next to you - you steered purposefully towards the edge by buying on the way down. You know the wisdom about not averaging-down losing trades. And Zarp - don't give up control of your trades.. "might as well stay in" means that you are no longer in control of this trade. I'm not attacking you personally, but this looked like a bad trade from a long way off, and even if by some miracle it works out and you make your money back, it will still be a bad trade.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah... bad trade does not equal loss and good trade does not equal profit but consistent good trades equals a sready stream of profits.... forever
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It's like pulling a bad Cougar-tooth with no anaesthetic...dat Head sure fight back,BUT only 99c to go for SBKs Thooper-Thud P&F Sell signal.##..Now be a good Girl;hold STILL !....and Pulllll..heh.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Zarpie, what ever you do bro, stay indoors, the BULL's are all over the place ! Ward B is not a nice place...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
CE: BIL is getting closer to a lovely SHORT-TERM Short...I'm watching it with Eagle-eyes for an Entry...Check out the WEEKLY Up-Channel....Yummer,coming up.From Overbought to oversold of UpChannel.###..and Ole'....the 38.2% Fib-retrace of SBK starts its magnetic Pull to R98.50..The 23.6% at R106 is losing its Support-vibe.(Convince yourself,Zarp.Convinnnce yourself)...heh.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Slo-mo Wide-Angle Lens....Astronauts at Cape Whatever...We gonna save the world.There's a Rock heading for Earth T38000....and we've only got 300 points to play with.Gaaaa!..starring: the Usual Freaks from Hollywood and one lonely investigative reporter,2nd cousinn to Spock. Z-Single-Eyeson..You guessed it,my nephew ; ....roll credits...###.and for the disingenuousness of it >>>>> What's a Hill-Billy's favourite last words "Hold my Beer...watch this."
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Zarpie my broer, I have NO idea what to look for, or rather what you are trying to tell me.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
......but please just stay indoors !!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The Crowds stare at the Cursed Sky as T38000 enters the atmosphere( all Burny and Glowy and stuff)...and where's Bruce Willis ?? with 215 points to Go....munchMunchPOPcorn munchmucnhPop-Popcorn......"Chariots of Fire" music starts to emanate all over the East Coast of New York...Ka-fwickKa-fwick...next Reel Please !
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Bit of profit take and you are looking for Bruce Willis ? I know where Hilton Paris is though.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
98 points to Go and Closing fast, "MR President !!!...Save Us !!"...S-P-L-A-T !!!>>>>>and the winner for best Scene in a dramatic Day goes to.....SBK !!!!! as she kicks that P&F SELL at R102 and Baby loves the World again. ###..Don't you touch that remote..."BIG Wednesday" is next at 23H00...
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
LOL, Zarpie's gonna convince alot of people about this P&F thingie come end of June I reckon! Sure would have made big moola on SSFs and that is with the Sell signal actually still to come on SBK......LOL
0 Kudos