Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Plunge protection team and howling West

Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
So today i was like the only oak in the sea infact a couple of Foreigners took pictures off the rocks cause they thought I was mad. So while i was out there I thought let me check what the plunge protection team is doing like why would the Dow hit 11 ,000 late Friday wow and to my amazement upon investigation I saw that there was a lekker buy program which pulled in like the last 30 minutes to push the Dow guess to what level because this makes the Americans believe so they can go shopping the weekend . Greeks lucky that they did not go over the falls .Like today if they went over the falls they would have been on the rocks cut to pieces .So Monday might be April fool its a bit late cause normally its like the 1st of April. But me think Alcoa which announce results on Monday after the bell could cause a choopy sea . now the best place to be in choppy water is under the water so I think I will stash some cash in gold cause gold sinks in the ocean . Uncle Ben Bernanke is like the genius he said in his thesis you must make the people believe in the recovery and because they believe there will be a recovery wow that deserves a noble peace prize .So as the law of the markets say earnings determine value. I hate to say it but I skim Bernanke is heading for the rocks . Anyways .I told the Old man Oom Piet to stay out the sea i mean the market this week cause the blue bottles could be pulling in
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Half the Polish government is dead and but their market rises today . . . what the . . . Maybe they didn't like their president very much.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an hence just turn off your TV and trade the price ..
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
I don't watch TV (ok . . maybe one film a month). Get my stuff off the internet.
0 Kudos