Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Preston's day job

SKALA
Super Contributor
if I recall correctly was working for a bank. Cannot remember which bank or his appointment. I am very curious to know.
0 Kudos
52 REPLIES 52
CAPITALIST_RUNN
Frequent Contributor
One guess - Std Bank!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Oh, I thought he worked at mkadir's uncle's shop packing fudge.. I mean shelves. Still very suspicious about his gender?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
He is a driver for RMB
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Are you sure its SBK? I will be very upset if it is since I recently opened new accounts with SBK; would hate to know that their "highly paid" employees not only waste their working hours by playing around on the internet all day, but they are mis-using (verskoon my Eng) company resourses in the process as well.
0 Kudos
CAPITALIST_RUNN
Frequent Contributor
I think he is employed there but do not think he really has the time to work there! he he!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What type of driver? A piledriver - does sound a bit anal every now and then
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Could never figure out why my bank charges are so high, no matter which bank I use! Makes you think.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Please deprive me of your company
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Skala,In future i am going to hijack your thread. Initially you did ask me nicely and i was willing to grant you your request but after today that request has been terminated. I will be out of SA for the next week so you guys can have your sad,sad conversation.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Skala,In future i am going to hijack your thread. Initially you did ask me nicely and i was willing to grant you your request but after today that request has been terminated. I will be out of SA for the next week so you guys can have your sad,sad conversation.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Weereens is die optrede soos verwag.
0 Kudos
CAPITALIST_RUNN
Frequent Contributor
No denial so it is Std Bank!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ag nooo, only one week . Cant u make it one month at least ?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Wonke Umuntu Kumele Azihlole.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Bye-Bye miss pressie. I knew your bankroll wouldn't last - you and mkadir behave yourselves now you hear!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Have you considered suing your brains for non-support?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Weak comeback - weak. Off you go now
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos