Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Re-rating

barry_1
Super Contributor
obviously with the PE ratio @ 17,which is fairly low for plats,their declaration has only now it been digested its flying,of course INET only has it as a HOLD plus,missing all the initial action!
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
john_1
Super Contributor
Barry I am also sitting here in disbelief as I have not added to my original position. And was hoping for a little retace this morning oh well....
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Jeez barry, remember when you punted them back in the day. They were about 290 then. I listented to you then but sadly I sold too soon. You shoulda said they were going to 1000!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
....and just a thought. On the day Mugabe dies I'm going long IMP.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Glad to hear from u again!To add to IMPs troubles an illegal strike,however i think they are likely to make a useful run b4 their LDT date.This is a typical day after the repo anouncement however there is likely to be a good run in all shares up to the futures next month,there after i thnk i'll try some PUTS (warrants) during the lower capital growth period up to late Oct.
0 Kudos