Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Sallies high risk, but it could be a great return!

Not applicable
There is a divergence on the macd to the share price, the are higher highs on the RSI than on the share price, now these are signals of a turning share, the question is when. Fundamentally, sallies has to release it's results or face suspension and the results are going to be negative, most of which i believe already factored in the share price. I'm going to bite my head, if it goes to 52-54 cents and starts rising to 56 cents i'm going in hard, very hard. Any comments
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
If they are suspended you could lose all DAMONEY
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Put DaMoney into something that has a product to sell. Read previous forum posts. Look at the auditors reports. Interest rates just hiked on a company considered to be over geared.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
A crash helmet is advisable for hard hits.....
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Yes, it is very risky, so if you aren't up to it, steer clear. However I have made very nice profits on this one over the past 6 months, the volatility in the share price allows for short term gains. I'm buying again at 55 and unless it shows stong upside to convince me otherwise, I'll sell out again with a 20% profit. Minimise your risk with stop-losses.
0 Kudos