Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Short term buys and sells

Not applicable
Guys, looking at thes market today is like watching grass grow in winter... anyway my TA says the following shares are short term buys (Short term could be 2-3 dasy and upwards)
HAR - crossed RSI & sto yesterday but holding steady today, wait for confirmation (Volume up) and lows getting higher.
GFI - mixed reading but longer term buy is setting up with support found at above 90. STO and RSI not quite aligned but getting there.
EXX - YUMMY, this is looking real nice right about now. finding support at 70 and Ta says early buy signal. waiting for conf but that will likely happen later today
SAP - Nice signal developing but not really punchy
DUMP THEM - SHORT TERM
AGL Strong selling there
SOL - Eish difficult but still a sell signal (very early buy but not enough to get happy about)
MTX - SOLID DUMP
OML - serious sell signal still ruling.
Remember OMO and these could change in 2 or 3 days (or run longer)but right now small profits are showing and those with save your capital are also there, and please do your own TA as this is my system. These are but a few of my sahres and those poted in the last while in the forum.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
jack12
Super Contributor
Ta, some do look good, already have some EXX, HAR stands for HARROR mixed with a bit of LSD I mean USD and a sprinkling of Sand, I mean Rands. Shes like a nervous chick on the first date.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos