Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Showing a short term buy on my system

Not applicable
Started popping in and out of this one three days ago. made some really nice cash on intraday trades but now the signal is longer term buy and hold, above 545/550 close next target will be 560/565. Trade between 535 and 565. Short term Like I said. Problem is only one call warrant at the mo and in the 90 day decay window so risk is greater. OMO
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
To clarify why I say buy, STO crossed on 23/24 June, ROM (50 Days and 200) heading up from 23rd and the longer term SMA crossed short term SMA on 23rd. My SMA at 12/26.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
AMSSBE started today,I also hold AMSSBD,which when i've sold all will replace with E.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
CPS,i think you have got your facts mixed up. For a buy your shorter sma must cross the longer sma upwards.You must remember that sma-indicators are lagging.Therefore your other indicators can signal an early buy.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Pietmuis, tnx for pointing that out. I see what you mean and back testing did indicate my MS indicator was not right. As you said the other indicators showed what I had suspected.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Barry, same here with AMSSBE. I am going to trade out of AMSSBD and move into the "e". Better time for mistakes here ;-) but we should start making less of these I hope. School fees have been pricey but well worth it.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Sold my D at a good profit today....will hold off buying E until platinum price starts to climb upward towards $1200 plus.i watch on Kitco.
0 Kudos