Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Sideways Consolidation

Mr_Bean
Frequent Contributor
It looks like we are almost ready for a move upwards. Been moving sideways for a while now, 12 and 26 day ma about to cross, RSI and Sto are trending upwards, indicating Mrf needs to move higher in the short term. I expect it to get to R1.60 any day, and then on to R1.75. Anyone else have anything to comment?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
I agree. My only concern is that the DOW is showing the exact same signs that prevailed at the time of the privious major crashes. These crashes are mainly preceded by some bad market news (sub prime?)and then emotional selling. One can, within reason, read charts and fundamentals, but one cannot read emotions. The market is still unpredictable with the DOW acting like a Yo-yo.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ah - but don't the charts reflect the emotions in a market???
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Aaah good one, major point the Techies always hammer on about...the technicals knows everything before the time!!
0 Kudos
Mr_Bean
Frequent Contributor
So Guys, whats the consensus. Are we in agreement that Mrf could potentially move much higher in the short term. As for the Dow, why did it drop 2% the other day?
0 Kudos