Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

@ Simon PB -No M-M update again!!!!!

Not applicable
When is SFM going to show some courage and approach the JSE regarding the M-M update. It is important for quite a few investors to have this at the promised time.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
john_1
Super Contributor
why dont you just do it for them the JSE is in the book!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Very elementary! SFM is the member of the SAFEX I am dealing through and they are making the money when I deal in SSF. There is also the question of my cash balance. I have now a discrepancy (short) of approx. R 30000 on my cash balance and I cannot use it to place orders which I normally like to place late in the evening. It could also affect an eventual closeout. All matters where SFM is involved.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I did just that!! It appears now that there were technical difficulties at SFM and not at the JSE. Contrary to what we were told by Simon PB
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Patrick i have to agree with you on this there is no consistency in the MM price ,suppose to be updated every evening at around 7.30 but every week theres at least one or two days where it does not appear, ost should rather say on the website that the MM prices are inconsistend and we cannot guarantee that they will reflect on your trading account at any given time, that way we wont waste time trying to sort this problem out as it has been going on for as long as i can remember.
0 Kudos