Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

So. Do we have another week finish or do we finnish with a flurry.

john_1
Super Contributor
It has been a good day for the bulls, do we finnish strong?
0 Kudos
26 REPLIES 26
Preston
Super Contributor
OOooooooooommmmmmmmm John! OOooooooooommmmmmmmm John! OOooooooooommmmmmmmm John! OOooooooooommmmmmmmm John!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
OOooooooooommmmmmmmm John! OOooooooooommmmmmmmm John! OOooooooooommmmmmmmm John! OOooooooooommmmmmmmm John!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I F3cking hope that brings you closer to the market gods mate!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Just taking your advice dude. Can not blame a guy for trying.(LOL)
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
So, what I need you to do now is.... get up from your desk, walk over to your bosses office, go in and give him a big fat wet kiss....
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
Dow futures UP to 1302 with intra day resistance at about 13190. So far so good... up about 45 points. Lets wait and see. John can you read my post on SSF trading and the TOP40? would appreciate input from the forum.
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
So John.... have you and Preston been watching "Brokeback Mountain" again ?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Sure thing John. But only one small problem , I am the BOSS, I guess i will plant a BIG WET KISS on the mirror reflecting my image..
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Dude I know were you work, you have a boss!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Maybe you and him can watch the re-run of Brokeback Mountain .(LOL)
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ok Ok. I let go but it means there will be no choclate cake for you only pink smarties.
0 Kudos