Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TA software and a great South African Company (Market-web)

john_1
Super Contributor
There has been many a discussion over Ta software. I use Market-web www.shareadvantage.co.za . I think that it is fantastic programme with great back up service it is cheap about 25% of amibroker, its downloads are available at 7pm and cost under R100. The reason for the timing off this post is they have just added a fuction that I believe is Fantastic. You have the ablity to input intra day prices into your chosen time frame. and this alows you to see the effects of the intra day moves on your chosen indicators. Alowing one to acuratly time entries and exits. I also think that Dave's service is out of this world.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
kr_pto
Super Contributor
um...this site seems to be only for data downloads, correct? market-web.co.za (assuming that is what you are referring to) days, "sorry cannot buy this product now". interesting.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and this explains your larry williams question?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Yes but the man surprised me by including an arrow indicator that indicates the effects price change will have on the Larry williams and Stochastic indicator so now I can just move up and down the chart to get my answers, which is great cos as I said I am a Maths retard.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I second that! The software has paid for its self over and over again and Daves service is unbelievable! Highly recommended!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Guys as long as you have gone pass the Amibroker and attended the TA courses offered by SBK (J Rom) at least you can move a more advanced software but IMO it does wonders I am checking the Bloomberg TA with a guy called Jeffrey this guy he is on an international TV and still can't present his TA charts (mixing charts)
0 Kudos