Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TKGSBQ

Not applicable
Eish, Simon whats up with this one. I have three different buy/sell screens all with radically different spreads. I opened one this morning about 09h20 and at 3840 buy was 18c now at 10am the buy is at 14c. The matrix I downloaded last night shows 18c. Late friday I know it changed as well after market close. DOnt have that one though.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
tkg is ex div .. down load todays matrix as it will be markedly different from fridays ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So I guess I lost out selling for 17/18c this morning before the change then... ;-)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon been looking back on this one. On Friday the matrix was at about 14c when the share traded between 4320 and 4180 (middel ground of about 4250). After close the matrix changed and the same range but was 12c. Then Monday morning when share was ex div the matrix again changed to be on 10c for same price (4250). My question is as there were no major changes in gearing/delta etc, I know exercise price change ex div etc., but was there not a double input of data to move the matrix so far in the time frame? Maybe someone (the computer) changed the matrix after close friday to reflect Monday ex div and monday morning manual intervetion changed the matrix again ex div? Could you look into this for me. I am just interested in what the changes were as i cannot see them on B&S model either. Maybe I am missing something.
0 Kudos