Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOPI

Rams
Super Contributor
yes, as always , until US opens.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Look at daily chart, price making lower highs and indicators(stochastics, MACD) making higher lows...divergence a powerful sign of end of WAVE C and imminent reversal...means buyers(like myself) are accumulating, and shorts are covering.Todays close will point the way forward...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
am now intrady short on the 3pm 15 minute candle...looking for just 200 points.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
that was a quick 100 points...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
DOW opens with gap down...now there is a upward gap to close and a downward gap to close....looks like upwards first?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
so just managed a quick 100 points only...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and short closed...looking for a long now.
0 Kudos
Bouwer
Super Contributor
I rally can't tell at the moment.. To me the trend is down for the moment.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yes, trend down, like when trend still up in end of wave 5, but indicators show divergence downwards...time to get out and time to get in...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
battle between the bulls and bears at the line of the 2 gaps...what a spectacle out there
0 Kudos
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
macd + rsi crossovers, is that what is known as power crossover?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Don't know, but if it has, it would be powerful.....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
so DOW closed green, we close very green today, bottom in place?
0 Kudos
Bouwer
Super Contributor
Well for the moment it looks like you are on the right track Rams. If it does pull off, great call!!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Divergence and Elliot good for calling end of waves, but can drag into complicated corrections .....another long on the 2.45 pm candle and in profit , with stop at breakeven
0 Kudos
Cedric_1
Contributor
Call me a pessimist but i see a dead cat bounce like August 2008. I hope i'm wrong.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Yes, I also see 2008 on the longer term charts....but I also see lost opportunities for the then long term....
0 Kudos
Cedric_1
Contributor
then its just a case of calling the bottom of the drop and thats for the crystal ball. I'm currently 100% in cash but then i only go long
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
I called the bottom based on technical analysis, Elliot wave and divergence.....but you right, it's not crystals balls . If we get 2008, it might be a good thing....it would be a great sale....especially if you all in cash
0 Kudos
Cedric_1
Contributor
I'll wait for DOW to break 200 and then look more closely. This time i am not going to rush it!
0 Kudos