Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

The ZAR 1 million experiment.....

Not applicable
So its nearly the end of the year and this chop is not worth the risk so its time to plan something exciting for next year...we had the 10K into 100K experiment now its time for the 100K into 1 million ZAR in a year...could be interesting? What I want to do this time though is get someone to verify the trades and do the scorekeeping....pref someone who has already got a website which we can all access....I really cant be bothered with doing all the updating....I will supply the data and details on the various set ups we traded and someone needs to then get the data into a easily understandable state....this will be a daytrading portfolio only with the aim of showing that even with a small amount of capital you can earn more than 99% of people out there...
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Chartist, i have a website, recently created a value investing forum, like with our stock picker challenge, i could help publish you data. I don't have much time, but to do a few updates now and then could be possible...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi there, I run a ISP in KZN. We'd help out with the web site, host etc, perhaps someone could upload the details/content?
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Could u post your details to find u on the internet or email?
0 Kudos
Riyaaz
Occasional Contributor
Hi Chartist I am really interested in getting onto this boat with you. which platform will you be using? are you gonna be trading equities or Alsi?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
alsi....Werner...I think your site would be great.....
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Chartist, i will look at building something in my holidays (starts today), will see if i can make a dynamic system that we can just add the trades to once they done? this would be the easiest for speedy updating. do you perhaps have a sample of what data you would like to record, then i can start thinking of a way to display it? my email: [email protected]
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ok will mail you later...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
sorry that was meant to be acoustic energy....
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Chartist, i thought the easiest might be to create a excel spreadsheet that can be updated to refect the latest, all calculations will happen very easily, and i can create a website that will host this file, or we can save it as HTML. could this work? quite effective with very little effort.
0 Kudos
nala
Super Contributor
sounds interesting -let me in on the action
0 Kudos