Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Today's Data Posting for Simon PB

TraderSteve
Frequent Contributor
Hi Simon. Is it possible for us forumites to receive educational info about "Today's Data"? eg. when you detail the days happenings can we receive info on what it means for our market, when the data comes out positive or negative and the effect it is going to have on the sectors of the market that may be effected. This will certainly help those of us who have a limited understanding of these indicators of the economy.I am certain it would be appreciated by many of the forumites. If its not possible on the forum maybe it could be another SFM course to look into. It seems that the info is critical if you are trading in geared instruments. All comments welcome.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
richie R, hmmm - ya a good idea. Issue is to keep it quick an easy but also knowing how a market will respond to data is very tricky (actually I'll say it's impossible). Let me roll this around my head for a day or two and see how we can improve things.
0 Kudos
TraderSteve
Frequent Contributor
Thanks for the quick response and its good to have you on board. I just feel this is such vital info from a traders perspective and I realise that its difficult and changes rapidly that why I posed the question to you. If its possible it would be superb.
0 Kudos