Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Top40 Q1 2013 infographic

4 REPLIES 4
kwagga
Super Contributor
Gotto love that big BTI bubble. Momentum shares loosing momentum ? I have a strong suspicion that if we see low double figure growth on the top40 this year, we'll have to count ourselfs lucky.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the hallmark of trading is repetitive patterns. My prediction is that the market is going to repeat what it did last year and the year before. A rally from here to mid march levels, a selloff in May (go away), consolidation in June / July and then a rally from August onwards, as the world gets renewed hope in the EU puppet show, recovering US economy and a Japanese economy which is finally making global headlines.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
So, will I get BIL at around 220 in May?
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Japan - spending themselfs out of debt. Ya right. I love the word "stimulus" politicians and journalists use so often. In the same context, I can say that all the mirco lenders in SA is doing God's work in providing vital stimulus to families all ofer this country on a monthly basis. Now doesn't that sound nice.
0 Kudos