Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WHY IS IT CLIMBING

Not applicable
can any one tell me why this share is climbing when so many people said that it was going to drop ? HEHEHEHE
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
asylum
Super Contributor
Yeah the latest sens seems to have done the trick and that plat is in high demand and will be for a long time to come.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Lot's of speculation - I am sure there will be a merger or buyout or something happening soon. Then our baby will do even better Hennie...
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Nice work Hennie. Your patience has paid off. Thanks for the tip. I got out at R9.20, but still made a nice profit. I hope it keeps going for you.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm waiting on a buy-out as-well and then I'm gone to...Will get back in when the mine is built.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
It's a strong share. I reckon the best strategy is to keep buying the pullbacks.omo
0 Kudos
MG
Occasional Contributor
I agree with Russ - a lot of money can be made on this share
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Past R 10.00 and past yesterdays volume 1.2 mil in a hour of trading (man o man o man)
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
I am so glad that I have followed my heart and not all the rumours that are going around. Go WEZ!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Patients name on the game
0 Kudos