Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What happened to TOPI futures thread?

Rams
Super Contributor
@market order functionalality is currently not available. We anticiapte that it will restored later today. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause
0 Kudos
25 REPLIES 25
sponono
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
more like blown away..ALSi retracing, so if trend still down on 15 minute, will be another shorting opportunity. As for investing, when BIL, SOL and MTN get to 20s, I will be in for the long
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
ALSI futures could sell of to 32 685 , could happen in May.....
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
It's good, it's healthy, imagine the thrills on the way up....
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
No, did not get a signal today, even for the morning long....15' min trend has been up, so was looking for a long,,,the 14hoo looked promising but did not trade it
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
could sell off another 300 points to 33350...low of April 15... taken some contracts off but will keep at least on contract intraday...my stop is at 33844
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
100 points more to sell off....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sheesh nice 15min candle there!Might the longs be back in favour today?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
if we take out 33700, 900 next target....below 33300, we going to see the 32000s(32685)...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
just 5 points short of 700 and now retracing...er anybody out there trading ALSI futures...or just watching toast get burnt, or the toaster getting burnt?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
33 300 ther-abouts held support about 4 times in the last 2 weeks....next resistance 34230....will be taking next contract off at 34 200..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
33,400 is the 200 day SMA. It was the next significant point, cant believe the market broke through 34,600 (Fib), 34,000 and to go as low as 200 SMA in one move.

Dont get me wrong I still believe we'll see 32,000 in June (have a look at the weekly charts, theres a nice channel) but the flow was very surpising. Im still expecting us to go to 35,000 before we move lower.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yes, breaking 33300 will sell off to 32000s...and taking out 34230 may just get it nearer to 35000...200 points more and the losses of the last of days will have been made up....and sale over until May?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
we had the retrace from HOD, trading below 33928 may be a 15 minute trend change...
0 Kudos