Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What is up with NHM?

Not applicable
Not any news as far as I can see, what is wrong with it?
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
Not applicable
Oops, didn't see Plonky's post.
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Don't worry mate, it makes me feel better if other people are getting pissed off with the share as well. Encourage lots of forumites to say "***** Northam". Maybe it will help
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Hey... how come my swearing was not censored ? Is "pissed off" acceptable ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ex dividend today. 280 cents. Also AMS 2900cents.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I understand that, but why would it be down 7% while other plats like IMP are up 4%? Maak my sommer gatvol!
0 Kudos
hs
Regular Contributor
Buy. Losses on the way.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
Maybe today she will try and bounce. Hopefully on the way to a recovery.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
Just broke through 4600 intraday. Is there more downside to be seen??
0 Kudos
hs
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
fam
Occasional Contributor
As far as Ive heard is that MVL is takin out NHM! Both tradin under cautionary. Ive heard 30% premium
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Interesting - I heard that there was very little mine life left.
0 Kudos
fam
Occasional Contributor
Yes but also part of the deal is NHM takin 100% of Boysendaal mine, which MVL owns 50% off and which has 35 years reserve
0 Kudos
fam
Occasional Contributor
if NHM takes ve boysendaal mine,does anyone knowwhat NHM share will be valued at?
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
where can one find out in detail about the proposed talks. Like how have you heard that it could be 30% premium. What price is being used to get to that premium value 30 ave or?? Interesting as i am thinking of adding to my current position. Maybe catching falling knives...
0 Kudos
fam
Occasional Contributor
Look.... They are trading under cautionary. So are MVL. Something is going on. At the beginning of the year NHM did say they are taking over Bosendaal in the third quater. Even if MVL dont take over NHM wil be valued ona whole diferent level
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
I got gatvol of waiting and swapped from NHM into BIL last week. So far I am not sorry, maybe when the announcement finally comes out it may be different.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
yeah am aware that they are both trading under cautionary, was just wondering where the 30% premium comes from. 30% at what price.?? Info like that is bound to influence position, add or just hold and see.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
Check out this article on possible deals that loom within the Platinum sector in SA. http://www.miningmx.com/platinum/440764.htm
0 Kudos