Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What trading book are you reading Njabulo

Rams
Super Contributor
Njabulo, I noticed two trading terms in your posts regarding the ALSI futures: "Days Trading Range" and "Bias" - very interesting trading strategy - what book are you reading...or what software are you using?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
yesterday bias ? i just wanted to know where did alsi traders expected Alsi to trend for monday`s session either UP or DOWN. Daily Range/ATR ? i`m looking for 100pips minimum from the alsi daily range. wanted to know how traders measure the range. hope this answers your? RAMS
0 Kudos
Not applicable
why not recommend some trading books for reading? rams...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
just two books worth reading .. (actully just the first, but everybody wants more)
Trading in the Zone - Mark Douglas>br? Trade your way to financial freedom - Van K Tharp ..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Use the opening range to determine the Bias, not the ATR or daily range. Use high and low of the 30 min candle from 9HOO OR 1 HOUR CANDLE from 8h30.Today looks bullish and confirmationwill be when wave B extreme at 28699 taken and index trades back into wave A to signal corrective pattern. Remember if wrong, the market will take you out.
0 Kudos