Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

When will markets recover

hs
Regular Contributor
When will markets recover so called chartist.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
you the expert y you not tell us ???? ""Mr Market will be up tomorrow !!!!""
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
The markets will recover when share prices start going up so called hs.
0 Kudos
chas
Regular Contributor
hs - if u have nothing constructive to add - please say nothing!
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
if you draw a fibo on the J200 (TOP40) from the low in Q2 2004 to the high in Q4 2007 then there are three obvious points, self fulfilling prophecies for lack of a better term. The 38 is around 21400, the 50 is at 18800 and the 62 is 16300. I wouldn't bargain on anything going up right now.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
jo nova WEZ OUCH !!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
guys stick to the basics - markets will only go up when ppl see the drop slowing down- t a gives you support lines but based on the info at that time so when the info or noise changes then look for support. omo
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
ja broer, eina big time! Anyway, I have a long term view on WEZ and as long as I keep my cost under 900 I have no worries. WEZ is not a trade, it's an investment and you take a 4 to 5 year view on it. Even though it dropped 20% in 10 minutes it's on neglible volume so no worries. Even if it goes to 450 as I strongly suspect it might, well I'll just be buying and averaging down. Not quite a warrant this so I'm not hassled and no matter what Mz Market does the Plat miners still cannot produce enough of the stuff to satisfy demand even with the US recession
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
See my note about prospecting miners yesterday, the electricity delay is going to effect the start up times of non-producing miners.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
thanks John. Yup it is definitely a risk.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
article in BDay this am says that most miner projects planned through to 2010-2012 are fine with power secured. Some issues btut he problems are with plans not yet in the process.
0 Kudos