Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Wish i had opened my trading account today!

asylum
Super Contributor
Imagine the guy who opened is first trading account and buying his first shares ever. this guy will be over the moon and will be telling all his mates how easy it is to make money on the markets.To all those guys enjoy your new found wealth and have a great weekend.
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Preston
Super Contributor
Thanks for your blessing brother.. will do
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and imagine the poor bloke who opened an account 2 weeks ago and closed it yesturday:)
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
imagine the guy who closed their ost acc this week to go to another trading platform and is waiting for FICA and transfer of funds... now that is PAIN!!!
0 Kudos
usher247
New Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I was out for the afternoon and I do not understand your euphoric comments! If he bought bank shares he is on a losing streak at least at 4.45 pm.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I was out for the afternoon and I do not understand your euphoric comments! If he bought bank shares he is on a losing streak at least at 4.45 pm.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sorry! I posted this three times. Websitewas slow and I thought it was stuck as usual.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
from market low to high of the day aprox 800 points.. that is reason enough to smile if you were in the zone... being out you may have missed the highlight of the day but we can spare you a cold one this weekend unless you english and drink warm ale..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I missed that but I notice that the market closed down just before the auction.
0 Kudos