Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Zarp, are you there?

Pam_1
Regular Contributor
I miss our all time Big Bear, welcome to Org who is nicely substituting. What happened to you Zarp?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Ran out of money before market proved his view......
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Every since his crossed eyed spider passed away, Zarp was never the same person. He seem to be seperated by the warmth of this forum. He lost all objectivity and i remember once , with "tear rolling from his eyes",he type his last response to this forum and then alais he switch off his computer, never to restart it again. O Zarp , where are thee!!!!Please come back.
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
Zarp was probably finally abducted by aliens, but i am standing in for him for the duration of this bearish period.Yes, I admit we went short too early, but at long last the bear awakened.The chinese markets are currently preparing for a nasty surprise.The following stocks currently looks like possible shorts:exxaro, breweries,mur,mtn, etc.My new technical method of extended time/space continuum lines points to a new low around 10 October, especially the banks could fall a lot.I would like to publish it here,but still figuring out how.rense.com.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Org I've been wondering if you were still sticking to your lines. Could the blow come early ... like Tuesday? I'm edgy the US are hitting a recession and the rate news will not be taken to kindly. Some of my holdings are starting to show bearish breakouts.
0 Kudos