Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

after hours trading

annie3
Frequent Contributor
there are huge volumes of shares shifted after hours and all these auctions taking place before the market officially opens this does definitely affect the share prices and certainly effects us ordinary people
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Cos we don't like to feel left out of things. It's hurtful.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hey B..I know you were lurking (my new favorite word) arround DWT are you registered yet?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Was looking but done nothing. Off to the Gulf again soon and don't have proper internet half the time. So will wait til I'm back next year.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Who's ordinary? Not me... The website should have a large, flashing pink and yellow box on top with "Frequently Asked Questions". #1 should be "Why are there these large trades going through after hours?" This question or something like it gets asked every day on the forum with tedious monotony...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ya..Timato...for a "not ordinary" person you sure read a lot! You don' have to read ALL the topics you know..some people are new and I feel that volumes does make a huge difference in trading.. I have been reading this forum for over 3 years and and have not seen this discussed as often. I also queried this in the week but nobody cared to answer my last comment.
0 Kudos
angelarichbowle
Regular Visitor
Hi I am new to this share trading, am just wanting to find out if there is anyway that we can trade after hours??
0 Kudos