Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

alsi futures

john_1
Super Contributor
you are so right, My indicator ended the period showing weakness so I did not go long. Still I did not get in as soon as I should have. But hey a profit is a profit.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John ....now you can go long 27650....sold shorts and went long...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Thanks. I have my longs set, I will let the market take me out.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Well the market has moved lower and I am still short. So glad I stuck to my system.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Chartist. Do you see how both the Dow and the FTSE are sitting at the top of the FED rate gap up, I expect a bounce but if it breaks lower there is easy money on the short side.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
there she goes
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Its So beautiful.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
actually I see a reverse head and shoulders on the FTSE which is just pulling back to breakout suppport
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Yeah! I am Not convinced by the break but I will let the market take me out.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Sure I see it too. If it fails it will be ugly.. my expectation is that it will play out as expected.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
john ...when everyone seems to be doing the obvious look for what is really happening....
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
agreed, i think now is the time to go long
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I agree. thats why I caution about going long right now.. So often the openning move out of the US is a dummy move...and we just moved North.
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
I trust the pullback after sudden jump on dow is only to test support, the jump caused breakout from trendline resistance
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what I didnt add is that that pattern sees the Ftse some 600 pts above current levels...not today but in the next few days...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
target for alsi futures 27900 - 300 pts away
0 Kudos
Not applicable
target for alsi futures 27900 - 300 pts away - today
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Why? ..that said I have made my target for the day so I may just be a spectator.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ag come on John ...just think about doubling those winnings...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Now you starting to sound like a gambler. I have childen to feed.
0 Kudos