Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

dinen

Brazen
Super Contributor
D - your post from this am has vanished and I can't find it again. Anyway, just wanted to say great to hear from you and the new biz venture sounds intrigueing. Hope Hitler, Ossama and the little Princess are well. And that poor Mrs D is still managing some control over you! Last we heard of Y was a few weeks ago when he was off to his son's 21st. I assume he talked some nubile young party guest into accompanying him to the mountain lair and is to busy to trade - or post. Come back again soon - we miss those JW 3am blues.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
YNWA
Super Contributor
Ahoy Hombré...good to see you still kicking...B's hit the nail on the knocker, hope alls well & see you around here again soon bru'....build that warchest!!....J&J doing great...had massive demand on 2 occasions (the big 50 bash & a 21st for the young'n) prices spiked but have fallen back to the 70 degree trendline....yarriba! I got your mail addie, will be in touch....adios amigo.
0 Kudos