Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

gold??

Not applicable
you guys must remember that although the price of gold is rising the rand is also stregthning so the rand value of gold per oz that the gold miners receive is not increasing by much.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rand has held us back. I agree, I would say 15% undervalued at the moment.
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
agreed, but look at the NAV of Harmony in relation to other gold minintg companies, most trade at high premium, HAR is not althogh it has no debt it has good cash reserves, its in a good position...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Another part of the conspiracy that the author forgot to mention was that the evil Western bankers have appointed underlings to lurk on OST forums and bad-mouth gold at every opportunity...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
snap1 thanx for the goldride! im took profit- bit worried about big gap on candles for monday
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Finally broken through 990 again
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ya the gold look good at 993.70,but i think the rand holds us back and thats why the export market are so low at the moment. as soon as the rand can hit R8.00 and the exporting can pick up then we will seen some nice movements. THATS MY PERSONAL OPINION!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Aaaah Timato, missed your ripe comments for a while there, esteemed colleague. You were gone for a while. Holiday or trading re-orientation?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The market is ignorant at the strong rand at the moment. Everyone is looking at the potential break of gold above 1000. We seeing gold shares undervalued and continuing its run. Where is resistance on Harmony? I see 88 - 90 ? A break above 92 is bullish for a run to 100 !!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Up again - R83,00 +3.06%
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Up again - R83,99 +3.06%
0 Kudos
Not applicable
(we also gapped up again today! - small amount though)
0 Kudos