Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

piece k a k price streamer not working again......

Not applicable
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
john_1
Super Contributor
why are yo using it at all.. whats wrong with IG?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no cash top 40...I use 3 price sources....
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
don't be silly john, if C didn't subscribe how would he know when it wasn't working?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
plus the bids and offers you see on IG are not real...u think they are but they are not...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think they should start paying us to use it
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wotta strange name, is that some sortofa code?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I use DWT simple. IG for visuals and occational arbitrage when their system is slow. When our market moves and they are lagging I buy on IG and sell when it catches up. got to be quick though.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes John...if I recall I introduced you to DWT.......they also only have future prices....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
with a 43 point spread no matter how quick you are you will always be way behind....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Can you ladies please stop fighting and do something constructive. Especially you Chartist!!!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
no they use a reuturs feed that is unstable and often delayed up till 9 am so you somtimes get huge delays took them for 400 points the one day.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John that sounds a bit Zarpian....they are not that stupid....these are very sharp...they make their own prices...I have had this discussion with them....even if you trade at a price which actually occurred in the market and their system does not reflect it the trade does not go through....also if their feed is of line they halt trading...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mkadir...I am afraid I am just too busy to help you with that help you requested....sorry
0 Kudos