Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

powerstocks credibility

SEC_MAN
Frequent Contributor
Can anyone give me advice on powerstocks software.Is it any good?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
manicks
Regular Contributor
Yes please i would also like to know...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You don't need to join them to follow the mechanical models they've implemented. I did my own research and is 30% up on the magic formula model in 3 months.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
of course three months is nothing ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yep, you can follow one of the models and make a buck or two. The alternative - join them and make a buck or twenty. They have several models and they do a heng of a lot of research. Let's put it this way. They have a lot of very,very happy subscribers and they help you. They don't just leave you to swim and drown. They help you so that you can have a winning trade or investment. That puts them one up on all the other guys that just try and scare the didleys out of you. We all understand the risk, but it help's when you join a group that is positive on helping you succeed. I am a newbie and even I made a buck or ten. Not a buck or twenty yet, but I got all my questions answered, even those that the SBK courses could not answer.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes 3 months is nothing, but I only started buying according to the magic formula in July. Only bought 2 stocks so far, but back testing have given me high hopes indeed.
0 Kudos
purplecow
Occasional Contributor
They don't sell software, its all driven from their website. They do a lot more than a few share-picking strategies, thats only 25% of what they do - they have robust short, medium and long term timing signals suitable for any trader. I am also a newbie and tried their new swingtrader on SBK warrants and made a nice little christmas bonus. They have a detailed "Cookbook on trading with SBK TOPI warrants and Satrix SSF's" that I followed to the tee and banked a tidy 70% gain" Apart from the strategies and timing signals they have awesome research available to the public and educational content is high. What i like with the short term trades is you "follow them" in the trade - they are trading their own signals and keep you updated throughout whole process what they are thinking and doing in the trade. See their post-mortem on their last trade its a summary of the email updates they send out to us. I'm not throwing 100% of my money at their strategies but the 50% i am allocating to their methods is doing much better than the stuff im doing myself.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Which would u recommend the basic, enhanced or professional package?
0 Kudos