Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

since the market is in limbo.....whats does everyone drive?

Not applicable
Ja had a premature midlife crisis a while ago and had everything from a morris minor to a rolls...(at the same time)
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
......get Ping & put your back into it SI....I know you can do better
0 Kudos
grandmaster
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Zirk...that Integrale defied physics....incredible...the thing is it could transfer the power to the road cause it has 4 wheel drive....no wonder it can outrun even the modern Ferraris on the bends
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Zarp.what kind of spaceship u got? U didn't buy that one from Han Solo did u?
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
A Datsun 160Z and an old beat up Datsun 720 bakkie. Cars aren't part of my investment strategy.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Well keep them for few more years and they will be worth more than gold...
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
Citi Golf 1.6i. 15km / l and it's paid off. Insurance is cheap. Almost been stolen twice though ;/ Right now cars are not a big thing for me!
0 Kudos
JDT
Regular Contributor
VW Polo for everyday... biggest bang for your buck is still a bike - so have a Honda CRB1000RR. Nothing like creaming a Lambo or Ferrari - also enjoy taking it to the race track to clear my mind. Got a BMW GS for beating traffic. Wife drives the benz.
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
Corsa and a Buell XB12S when I've had a beating on the market it calms me down.....Chartist, what do you drive?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
Audi A4 and my favourite Suzuki SV1000S V-Twin (Paid in full with compliments of BEG and GIJ)
0 Kudos
Running_bull
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I ride a Steven R7 on the mountain and a Cervello on the road, I drive a colt , just upgraded the wifes merc. Will buy a porche when the rand goes above 16 and a few more bankers and hedge fund managers have jumped out of windows
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Drive polo hatch 1.6 evryday, gallardo when testosterone levels are low and rcently done up a 1973 Karmann Ghia Coupe.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I need a "VW Deluxe Microbus". Anyone has one or know who has one?
0 Kudos
JDT
Regular Contributor
I think the Gallardo is a stunning machine. Always wanted to drive one but can't get over the price... and then a guy on a R100,000 bike beats you...
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
no...I just know someone that has a Modena...
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
John, we have something in common, unbelievable...I also have a Colt - 2 in fact, a Mitsibushi Rodeo Twin Cab 6V, and a 38 Special, both very handy when in conflict with taxis.
0 Kudos