Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

who had to do their own bail out today

Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
man landed from Lagos had a nap and then spent the afternoon doing my own bail outs with my own cash some of these drops were like paddling the drak challenge ,plenty duck tape to stay afloat man I beg I can"t beleive someone is dopping me here OH!!!
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Maggie
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Hey no worries just Parking off here always got some bail out cash hanging around so these guys cannot take me out on these type of days but must admit got all your questions totally wrong and misread today big time lucky a loss is only when you sell just had to protect my positions for the move up ( hey this is like my facebook to the world adreniline rush when you travel this makes it all worth while ( suppose my next move will be to pull out those dollars in the safe and cash tnem in if we keep up this spring tide swell ) Once you in the water you paddle and bail until you reach backline lets hope the cats not dead and bounces cheers
0 Kudos