Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

who is short on AGL ?

swordfish
Frequent Contributor
eddie you still have your short on AGL?
0 Kudos
25 REPLIES 25
eddy66
Super Contributor
Hey sword! Not anymore.With this sudden irrational exuberance short is definitely not where you wanna be.I'll just wait for the world to wake up.This rally is fake,and I'll stick to cash for now. OMO
0 Kudos
swordfish
Frequent Contributor
jip, i also dont understand why, but the market is alway's right. i had a long on SOL witch i clossed out at 297 last friday. lets just wait.
0 Kudos
pirates
Contributor
if its fake mr eddy why then dont you go short
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
MR pirate,have you heard of patience and confirmation?
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
no short angloplats pain at the momment
0 Kudos
Not applicable
im short plats.. taking a knock.. will it be wise to wait it out?
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
many are short on plats at the moment.Who knows how long commodities will rally? I guess as long as they keep doing stock piling.PMI data out of China also behind this rally.Maybe it's time to get in,my opinion that is worth just as much as the next one is that it will come back.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
I'm short. I'm going to hang onto them until I'm convinced resources are where all the treasury & $ money is going.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
that is correct richard, but surely a consolidation is needed until we go up further.. BHP will most probably outperform anglos in the next up run after a pull back.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
err, why are people short a stock that is moving higher ?? an with speed ?? if you don't like your money I have options to help you get rid of it ..
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
I am so nervous on this stock it has done so well that I am itching to sell, go figure, never mind all the other ***** that is in the red! Trade the price!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja nee, some people cant seem to make friends whith the trends.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
we are believing this trend, but only when the pull back happens do we get in.. alsi rallying from 21000, should see pullback to 22500 and then we break to 24500
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
I'm gonna short the world.
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
eddie. seems like you never have the balls to do as you say!! you keep changing your story as the market changes. go short and tell us what your shorting???
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
Take it easy tiger.This is a educational/learning/exchanging opinions forum.First of all,I've got bigger balls than you'll ever have,and secondly,I just told you what I'm shorting.
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
lol balls balls balls! gosh haha
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
great eddie , do u have big balls or is it mumps??
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
I will not converse with you any further as it's a waste of energy.When the market changes,I change.
0 Kudos