Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

why i ABL down but today is ldt???

Not applicable
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
Preston
Super Contributor
could be profit taking. The share did enjoy a good run of late.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Them too? Maybe a circular went around that if you sell on LDT you still get your divi.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Remember elarines!!! JDG same business.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Surely the only logic is National Credit Act prosecutions starting to come through and creating pandemonium. Interest rates being hiked very likely, possibly also causing a panick. Simon - what you gonna say on TV?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
You gotta say JDG is the buy of the decade. I'll buy you a vacuum cleaner. A really nice one.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
And if you say it twice.. a french maids outfit to go with that!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
forget the outfit and vacuum thingy. do eye get a french maid?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I believe there are some pre-owned Russian brides available with french as a second lanuage.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Brazen you had better make him an offer. I am not the one doubling down on this dog!
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Are you serious - those French maids are useless. They barrly work, they're always drunk, they strike all the time. And they NEVER bath. Or is that the Brits?
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Cheaper on Monday? CHEAPER ON F****** MONDAY?? Your maid is in the mail. 'She' has very hairy legs, 'her' g-string is on the tight side, and 'she' answers to 'Gravy'.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
brazen, that was just for you. I had in facty planned to suggest that only ~brazen~ traders were still long . bwabwabwahahaha . next time .
0 Kudos