Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Instant Money Collection Problem

3 REPLIES 3
Lolinx
New Contributor
I am experiencing the same problem as Waka. I'm really annoyed because nothing seems to work. Std Bank is really testing my patience these past few days if they not blocking my card it's this. Please help cancel these VOUCHERS it's urgent I'm tired of going up and down!!!
WAKA
New Contributor
I tried using to delete it using the app & I still get the same message: "TECHNICAL PROBLEM. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER". I have tried all options now (atm, app cellphone banking) & I'm getting no result. What's really happening?
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi WAKA, do you have the app? Please try deleting the voucher via the app:

On app (delete):

You can go into your Instant Money history and then choose that voucher to delete.  

WAKA
New Contributor

I created a voucher this morning using Instant Money. I then tried to redeem the voucher/withdraw the the money and the ATM gave me this message "WE ARE SORRY, WE CANNOT PROCESS YOUR REQUEST DUE TO A TECHNICAL PROBLEM". I got this message from 6 different ATM's and i gave up. I tried to cancel the voucher through cellphone banking, it's taking me through all the steps only to say error when i am done.