Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Instant money pin missing

Solved
34 REPLIES 34
FanaM1
Community Coordinator
Hi Boetie.

Thank you for reaching out.

Instant money voucher SMSes are sent out immediately after the voucher is successfully created.

If you created the voucher, you can check the instant money voucher number under "instant money manage."

To access it from the app, please follow these steps:

Open and sign into the Standard Bank App,
Click transact,
Select send,
Select manage vouchers.
You can request that the sender provide you with the voucher number by following these steps to access their mobile app.

If the voucher is from a betting company, please get in touch with the company and request for the voucher to be resent.

For any pin related issues, kindly contact our instant money team at 0860 466 639.

Kind regards,

Standard Bank Team
boetie
Occasional Visitor
No pin received
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Reccy.

Instant money voucher SMSes are sent out immediately after the voucher is successfully created.

If you created the voucher, you can check the instant money voucher number under "instant money manage."

• Open and sign into the Standard Bank App,
  • Click transact,
  • Select send,
  • Select manage vouchers.

You can request that the sender provide you with the voucher number by following these steps to access their mobile app.

If the voucher is from a betting company, please get in touch with the company and request for the voucher to be resent.

For any pin related issues, kindly contact our instant money team at 0860 466 639.

Kind regards,

Standard Bank Team

Reccy
Somone send me money but no pin and i cant contact the person
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @giftony.

We appreciate your communication with us.

It seems more likely that Betway did not correctly create the voucher.

If you need help with the voucher, please ask them.

Kindly inform us if there is anything further we can do to assist.

With regards,

Team Standard Bank

giftony
Can you please help me since I made an instant payment from my betway account since I have being waiting for my voucher to be send but I never received it till now please help

Kindly regards
Gift massou
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Skutas.

We would be happy to help; just let us know what kind of help you need.

Have you made an effort to address your problem by following the instructions we provided?

We are looking forward to communicating with you.

With regards,

Team Standard Bank

Skutas
Occasional Visitor
Not received a pin
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day Salflo04.

• Click transact,
  • Select send,

Kind regards,

Standard Bank Team

Salflo04
Instant voucher
I only have the I'M voucher number.
I don't have a standard bank account
HasaneJT
I didn't receive the pin number to withdraw my instant money only received voucher number
Pray1
New Contributor
Yes I have, I've also called in for help and I did not get assisted, the voucher is still valid it's a year now and I can't get hold of my client that sent it, I've tried everything. How can my money just lay there for it to be taken by you guys on the 3rd year when it's expired? Am I to just leave standardbank to have my money just like that? I still have the voucher it's sent to my contact number
Mkhuliseni
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day @Pray1.

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

We provided instructions for retrieving your instant money voucher pin.

Have you given the instructions we offered below a try?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Fana.

Pray1
New Contributor
I still do have the voucher it's the pin that I need
Pray1
New Contributor
My instant money pin has been reset and I have no way of contacting the person that sent it to me, please help
nokoevans6
I didn't get my vouchers pin
TalianB
New Contributor
Please i need pin
TalianB
New Contributor
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Mporomporo.

• Click transact,
  • Select send,

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team