Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Stuck in London, no help from Standard bank

Solved
1 REPLY 1
gone
Solution
New Contributor

Managed to get hold of an amazing lady called TSHEGOFATSO TLAKA who managed to sort this problem out which has been going on for many weeks, she sorted it out in a few minutes. She really knows what she is doing, very proffessional and an asset to Standard Bank.

gone
New Contributor

I am stuck in London with no access to my banking app or internet login, have phoned the help  for days now with no reply. My father tried the help line on the 22nd December and managed to get a lady to call me back. she managed to get another dept. to call and assist me. i was told to try and login again after 48 hours due to some security lock. She said everything has been sorted out. Tried logging in to my account again today and still have no access. Sitting with the sameproblem .

This is now totally unacceptable, stuck in a foreign country without access to my money, STANDARD BANK , WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO RECTIFY THIS AND GET ME ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT???????

Go to the solution >