Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Credit Card Limit Increase - HOW

4 REPLIES 4
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning, Member.

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

Please consider contacting our staff via the following methods if you need help with your credit limit.

Please send an email with your contact details to [email protected] in order to get in touch with our sales team.

You can also give our sales department a call at +27 10 249 0135.

We anticipate speaking with you.

With regards,

Standard Bank Team

Good I'm asking if is gonna be possible for you to increase my credit limit because you offered me R10000 on 2019 but even this year is still the same can't you increase it with R5000 atleast
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day, @ChristiaanVoges.

We appreciate you alerting us about this.

We're presently working on and improving the functionality to provide you with a better experience.

We would want to speak with our sales staff, so please email us at [email protected] with your contact information.

As an alternative, you can call our sales department at +27 10 249 0135.

We look forward to hearing from you.

With regards,

Team Standard Bank

ChristiaanVoges
New Contributor

And this reply does not apply or work with my Standard Bank App, so please don't just send me a generic response.

"Please follow these steps to increase your limit using the Standard Bank mobile app:

1. Open and sign into the Standard Bank app.

2. Select your card balance. Scroll right and select the credit card; scroll down to the credit card limit increase.

3. Select the daily or monthly limit.

4. Enter the amount.

5. Select done." 

ChristiaanVoges
New Contributor

I have a Samsung cellphone, and I'm trying to request a credit card increase due to unforseen circumstances.

How do I go about requesting a limit increase, I cannot find it on the Cellphone App.

Thanks.