Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

CASH DEPOSIT REFUND

5 REPLIES 5
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day Jeremiah1.

Thank you for contacting us.

Please keep in mind that we are unable to predict how long it will take to reverse the funds.

Please contact Steam if you require further assistance.

If they are unable to assist you, please notify us so that we can share the chargebacks form with you and assist you further.

We look forward to hearing from you and would appreciate the opportunity to assist you further.

Regards,

Team Standard Bank

Jeremiah1

Good day,

I should have aqquired my money back from a Steam purchase worth of R899 back. The refund request was approved and I am still waiting for the money back. Do you have any idea on how to help me with this?

Boipelo23
Community Coordinator

Hi @kiricowell 

It is so fuffilling to recieve such positive feedback as serving our clients and growing our people is at the core of our hearts. 

Kind regards,

Boipelo. 

Standard Bank Team

Boipelo23
Community Coordinator

Hi @Lindo1993 

Thank you for getting in touch.

You will be required to fill out a recall form and request that the funds be reversed. Please keep the following in mind if you decide to reverse the funds:  

1.  Fee R310 and it is not guaranteed.  

2. Turnaround time is 10 business days. 

Kindly request for a recall  by sending an email to [email protected]  with the subject line 'Recall form'. Once received, please send the form to [email protected] so that our team can assist you further. 

We look forward to your message.

Kind regards,

Boipelo.

Standard Bank Team

kiricowell

Article is very well written. It will help everyone who uses it, including myself. Keep doing what you're doing—I'll definitely read more of your posts age of war

Lindo1993
Occasional Visitor

Good day

I made a cash deposit to a wrong institute, is it possible to get back my money or redirect it to a correct source?