Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Can't change language of my banking

Melloo
Occasional Visitor
Hi everyone

My banking online and on the app for some reason has changed from English to Afrikaans. I don't know how to change the settings back to English. Can anyone assist? I really don't understand a thing that's going on on my statements that's emailed.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Klais
New Contributor

I haven't decided yet how to make a good translation of my contract with the bank, I need to translate from Vietnamese.

0 Kudos
Ralisss

I can say for myself that it is not a problem to make a good and high-quality translation, and then it is better to turn to professionals, and then I think there will be no problems. I also remember I myself had to translate from Vietnamese. It's good that I went to the right place in time and they did it for me. You can just study the list of services https://isaccurate.com/vietnamese-translation-services which can translate from Vietnamese and make a professional translation. I am very happy that I did it. Good luck, I hope I was able to help someone.

0 Kudos
Ronel51
Occasional Visitor
I opened an account through the Call Centre on 7 June 2021 and since then, my profile changed to Afrikaans, even my statements are now if Afrikaans. I have called the Call Centre. According to them it has been corrected, yet it is still appeares incorrect on the App and Internet Banking
0 Kudos