Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

High Bank charges

3 REPLIES 3
amjithgovan
New Contributor
I need to look at other banks
amjithgovan
New Contributor
For withdrawals I get charged about R38 , for swiping another R3
Sortluvers
New Contributor
There is unkown company which was trying to make Unauthorized debit from my bank account, fortunately they did not find money in it, but I have too much charges which is generated by my bank because money was not found in it. With this email I need to state that I don't know nothing about the company that was trying to steal my money and I did not give the standard bank an authority to permit them to make a debit. I need these charges to be canceled coz I need to use my account now. Otherwise I will go to another banks to open a new bank account, if the standard bank continues to help scammers to steal our money. I reported this thing several times but no one help me and my account is blocked because I don't pay these fees, no one want to understand my story, it's like this is my fault.
Kaylz
New Contributor
I have random bank charges that haven’t appeared on my account before.
R108 for bank charges with no reason that I can see. I am on an Elite account. This excludes the R107 I pay per month for this overrated account (I don’t see the benefit) and I get charged another R1.65 per month and other stupid charges.