Yes, you are able to contact customer care and they'll be able to amend your EAP limit on the call. Please note that you are also able to amend your EAP limit on the mobile banking app or via the new Internet Banking provided that it has been activated at a branch or the call center (0860 123 000). Please note that you have to be registered on Internet Banking, making use of the following link: https://experience.standardbank.co.za/#/login, in order to amend your limit. Please remember that your EAP limit allows you to make online payments and includes EFT's, to increase your EAP on the new Internet Banking, please follow these prompts:
- Login to the new Internet Banking
- Click "transact" on the homepage
- Tap on "change monthly payment limit"
- Click on the "change limit" tab
- Input "new limit" and "save"
Once you have completed these steps, you will receive a confirmation text on your phone highlighting the amended limit.
In order to increase your EAP on the mobile banking app, kindly make use of the following steps:
- Log on to the app
- Tap on the tier that highlights your balance and account details
- Select the "Cards" option
- Scroll down to the bottom and you will come across the "Cards limit" option
- Select the option that you'd like to amend (e.g. EAP)
- Input new limit under "Amount" and tap next on the top right corner of your app display
- A One Time Pin will be sent to your phone (input the pin)