Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Ucount Rewards

1 REPLY 1
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello @JanaB.

Thank you for reaching out.

• Contact the UCount Rewards Contact Centre immediately on 0860 82 68 68, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. During office hours you will be transferred directly to a consultant who will assist you to cancel your UCount Rewards Card. After hours, the UCount Rewards Contact Centre's Interactive Voice Response system (IVR) will give you the option to report your card as lost or stolen. You will then need to phone again during working hours to request your replacement card. Alternatively, you can simply order a new card online.

• You can order your replacement card by calling the UCount Rewards Contact Centre on 0860 82 68 68 or by logging on to the UCount Rewards website. The card will be posted to you. You will need to activate the UCount Rewards Card either online on the UCount Rewards website, or via the UCount Rewards Contact Centre.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

JanaB

Good day

My Mom is 84 years old and she lost her Ucount rewards card, how can I apply for a new card for her?

She is bed ridden and can't go to a bank