Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Linking rewards to the app

3 REPLIES 3
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Jason,

Please restart your device. And try re-install.

• If you are registering for the app for the first time, and you have a UCount profile, you will be asked if you would like to link it. This happens during the products and accounts linking process.
  • On a tablet, if you’re an existing app user who also has a UCount profile, you will select the ‘Explore’ tile, then select ‘Get Benefits”, then ‘UCount Rewards’, and then select ‘Add to Dashboard’.
  • On a smartphone, at the bottom of your main dashboard you will see a UCount tile. Select ‘Get Benefits’, then ‘UCount Rewards’, and then ‘Add to Dashboard’.

jason23seekoei
New Contributor
I'm unable to link my count rewards to the app to it keeps giving the warning message saying I should call or try again later, but I can view it on the website. Please advise how to link it to the app?
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Please restart your device and try viewing again.

michielnaude
New Contributor
Good evening, unable to view my ucount points via the app, the tile is there...but points reflects as "unable to load"..kindly advise, regards.